I’m struggling just a bit.
About coming up with interesting things to write about. I’ve blogged a lot in the last 2.5 years, and this one is #504. That’s 202 blogs a year or about four a week.
I’m actually surprised that I’ve found that many things to write about. I’m not that interesting, and nobody says I’m creative, and frankly, I’m not terribly bright to begin with!
I do have followers, not many, but I have them. Among them is my Mother who has commented that my blogs have slowed from four a week to one every two weeks. I guess I need to pick up the pace.
Here is a list of topics I’ve considered blogging about:
- The plight of the Indonesian Red Beak hummingbird.
- The raging debate over NFL footballs improperly inflated.
- Determining if Americans are in fact eating fewer beets.
- Whether or not I should replace my sub woofer.
- The usage of the word “why” when women say, “Why thank you.”
- If the electric wiring harness in my car is functioning properly.
- Should I buy new shoes instead of having them resoled again.
That’s a good list and could reenergize my blogging, or not, I’m not sure. After a quick Google search, it turns out there isn’t an Indonesian Red Beak hummingbird. Not sure where that came from.
I suppose there are still worthwhile topics, observations and insights to write about. Perhaps I’ve been a bit fatigued or distracted or even busy doing my regular job. Nevertheless, I’ll seek to do better.
Five Hundred Blogs
I’m aiming high and reaching for the stars. Here’s to the next five hundred!