Friday was my 400th blog. Today is 402.
- Been blogging since January 2016
- Average twenty blogs per month.
- Each takes about 2 hours to write.
- That’s 800 hours or 33.3 days.
- I’ve had 11,275 visitors
- With 18,686 views
As blogs go, it isn’t yeasty, but I’m okay with that, it could be worse!
- I can’t believe I’ve come up with 400 things to write about.
- Some posts have been silly, about raccoons and such.
- Some have been life observational.
- Others have been serious.
- Many have been about Jesus our Messiah.
Some Things I’ve Learned
- I started the blog to teach, encourage, and entertain.
- I kept the blog going because I fell in love with writing.
- Eventually, I learned to blog not so much for others, but for myself.
Some Advice For Budding Bloggers
- Write first for yourself, if it blesses others then great.
- Many will tell you how to write and if it’s any good, ignore them.
- It’s your blog, write what and how you like. They don’t have to read it.
I suppose I’ll keep blogging. It’s enjoyable, challenging, and beneficial, at least to me and occasionally to others.
So, here’s to the next 400 posts. Mercy, I have no idea what I’ll write about.